Request for Contact Details – Development of a Reliability Based Asset Management Programme
BP is seeking contact details from companies interested in developing a reliability based asset management programme in support of the Khazzan project. This scope will be further described in a sourcing event, the first stage of which will be an Expression of Interest (EOI), issued through BP’s sourcing system, Ariba OneSource.
Responses are invited from companies able to provide and complete the following high level scope.
High Level Scope - Development of a Reliability Based Asset Management Programme
The selected contractor will be expected to develop a reliability based asset management programme for the entire Khazzan project surface facilities. This will involve working with multiple contractors to ensure a complete coverage of all Khazzan facilities. The individual deliverables of this work are summarised shall include but not be limited to:
· Creating job plans for all maintenance and inspection activities;
· Validating the Maintainable Equipment List (MEL) and preparation of a hierarchy;
· MEL criticality assessment;
· Conducting Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) reviews on critical systems and equipment;
· Identifying equipment reliability strategies;
· Preparation of scheduled maintenance procedures;
· Preparation of corrective maintenance procedures;
· Creation of ‘spares to job plan’ listing, identifying all spares required to undertake the job;
· Creation of ‘how to do’ maintenance craft procedures;
· Creation of man-hour estimates per discipline for all activities;
· Identifying job plan level of shutdown requirements;
· Scheduling and smoothing the maintenance and inspection program;
· Reviewing maintenance manning levels to craft work load profiles;
· Development of data load files and Maximo loading; and
· Review of scheduled use spares stocking.
The selected contractor will be expected to begin in Q2 2014 and continue at varying activity levels through to Q2 2017.
The selected contractor will be expected to work with multiple Engineering and Construction companies (approximately 20 or so), covering the entire scope of the Khazzan project, including a central gas processing plant, gas producing and water injection well sites, pipelines, water treatment plant and the operations and residential camps.
Contact Details Required
If you wish to receive an EOI for this scope, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm (noon) UK time on Monday 17th February 2014 with contact details of a company representative able to deliver a response through Ariba. The contact details required are:
- Company Name (legal entity which would pre-qualify for this work)
- Business Address:
- Contact Number (for the person who will respond to this and other requests in Ariba OneSource)
- Contact Name
- Job Title
- Mobile / Cell Number
- HQ Address (if different from company name above)
Please ensure your email response is entitled ‘Request for Contact Details – Development of a Reliability Based Asset Management Programme.’
Please only respond to this request if you are interested in receiving an EOI for this scope of work. You do not need to respond or decline if this is out of your scope.
Disclaimer: This description should be used for guidance only, and BP reserves the right to change this information or withdraw it completely at any time. Any responses received after the due date stated shall not be considered.